TREASURE OF GRACE (DAILY DEVOTIONAL)
WRITTEN BY DR. JOEL DABBAS

TOPIC: LORD I MAKE YOU MY HABITATION
SCRIPTURE:Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation - Psalm 91:9
KEY THOUGHT: God must become your habitation not your visitation

Your relationship with God will determine your revelation of God. What you can draw from God is hinged on if you are close or distant from Him. There are people who visit God only on weekly basis, some it is only on christmas day, others it is only when they have problems thet come to Him. The closer you are to God the more you enjoy His touch.
In our anchor text, David stated a type of relationship with God. He said that God is his habitation. That means God is my shelter, my apartment. It literally means that i live inside God. My residency is in Him. It is saying that it is in God i live, move and have my beign. It is a level that everything about you is traceable in God.
Jesus said  that " I am the vine; you are the branches. Whiever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears nuch fruit..." it implies that to draw capacity, grace, anointing, power, influence, impact and nutrients from God you must make Him your place of perpetual stay.
Fruit means result; result bearers are those who make God their habitation.
Today don't just make room for God make God your room. 
Finally, remember that God must become your habitation not your visitation.

PRAYER: O LORD! Open Your door for me, take me depper into You. Let me be drawn into You everyday and everytime in Jesus' Name.

Comments

Popular Posts