DIVINE REMEMBRANCE


 FOCUS: DIVINE REMEMBRANCE 


SCRIPTURAL FOCUS:
Malachi 3:16
; Esther 6:1-11

FURTHER STUDY: 2Kings 20:3, Gen.8:1-5; 30:22; Exo.2:24; Num.10:9; 1Sam.1:19; Ps.20:1-4; 106:4; Isa.38:3; Jer.15:15; Neh.13:31; Judg.16:28. Ps.104:6; Ps.25:7; Is. 43: 18-19 Nehemiah 5:19, Psalm 106:4.

One of the notorious aspects of life is that man can easily dwindle away and forget about you.

There are people today who are struggling because men forgot them. There are people who are sitting at the gate instead of ridding on the horse of honour and royalty because someone forgot their acts and good deeds (Esther 6:1-11).

Now, there are certain attributes of God that are not only consoling but rewarding. One of which is that God remembers/ He does not forget.

Isaiah 49:14-15 KJV says that
"But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. [15] Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee."


When we say God remembers what does it truly mean?

1. It is not in terms of memory but in terms of the fact that He is full of the knowledge of everything and anything.

2. Because He is faithful and just

3. Because He is the God of rewards

4. Because He does not lie, He does not change, He does not deceive and does not fail to deliver.

WHO DOES GOD REMEMBER?

1. God remembers those who stand for Him in their generation (Gen. 8:1; 6:5-8)
Those who stand for God in times of peace are remembered by God in times of crisis

2. God remembers His Covenant partners and friends (Ps. 105:8; 106:45; Gen. 19:29)

3. God remembers those to whom He has released His prophetic word of promise (Gen. 21:1)

4. God remembers the loved ones of His Covenant partners and friends (Gen. 19:29; Ex. 2:24; 6:5)
Your covenant walk with God will make God remember your children, cousins and siblings
Don’t let any devil tell you that you are wasting your time serving God or spending and being spent for the Kingdom

5. God remembers those who sacrifice for the cause of His Kingdom (Ps. 20:1-3; 1Sam. 1:11, 19; Luke 7:1-5)
Your sacrifices establish for you a memorial altar before God that cause you to be remembered in times of need

6. God remembers those who sacrifice for the cause of the needy (Acts 10:1-4; Prov. 21:13; Matt. 5:16)
God remembers those who delete the needs of the needy
If you don’t remember the poor that are near you, how will God who is far from you remember you?

7. God remembers those who persist in prayer in the face of reproach (Gen. 30:22-24)
There are those who have stopped praying, serving and doing what they are meant to do because they feel they have not been remembered by God; refuse to do that.
At times, opposition precede the coming of greatness – the mothers of Samuel, Joseph, John the Baptist were termed barren but God remembered them.
Those who persist in prayer in the face of mockery are remembered by God

Finally, there are people whose good is forgotten but their weaknesses is remembered more. This is a demonic system that scatters people's favour.
When God remembers you, a new chapter of your life is opened. A dawn of a new season begins for you.

I prophesy that 2022 will be that year of Divine Remembrance for you in everyway in Jesus Name

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank You Lord because You always hear me, to You be all praise in Jesus Name

2. By the Blood of Jesus I gain acceptance into the throne room of Grace in Jesus Name

3. O God, by mercy pull me out of any valley the enemyas placed me that makes me not to be remembered for good things in the name of Jesus.

4. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon breakthroughs, OPEN BY FIRE! in the Name of Jesus.

6. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon blessings, OPEN BY FIRE! in the name of Jesus.

7. Father, when You remembered Hannah, her story changed. Remember me for good and let my story change in the name of Jesus

8. O Lord, when You remembered Rachel her womb was opened, remember me and open up the womb of 2022 for my miracles in the name of Jesus.

9.  O Lord, after the order of Mordecai, open the book of remembrance unto me and compensate me for my overdue blessings in Jesus name

10. Every visible and invisible force assigned to hinder my remembrance for good, be arrested in Jesus name.

11. Any law at work in my life that makes people to forget my good or that causes men to pay my good to them with evil ends now in Jesus Name

12. Any law at work in my life that makes people to forget me when there are opportunities and remember me only when there are no opportunities ends now in Jesus Name

13. I prophesy that all the 365 days in 2022 are my days of unprecedented, uncommon, special, undeniable and unrestrictable help for me

14. I receive help in business, help in ministry, help in my career, help in my job, help in my academics. I will honoured in 2022 in Jesus Name

15. Lord, help me to manifest my potentials and giftings in great measures in 2022 in Jesus Name

16. Thank You Lord for answers to prayers in Jesus Name 

Comments

  1. really inspiring, thank you 🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Really inspiring and soul lifting. Appreciate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts