SEEDS OF GRACE  (Daily Devotional)
WEDNESDAY, 14TH DECEMBER 2016. 

TOPIC: SECRET OF VICTORY 
SCRIPTURE:  The LORD is my light and my
salvation;whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Psalm 27:1

MEMORY VERSE: Psalm 27:1
DIGGING DEEP: Kick start your day with the  strongest key to victory. There is somebody who can make everything count for your favour any day and anytime. He is God and Lord of the earth and most importantly Lord of your life. From our text David begins this Psalm by declaring his personal relationship with the Lord. Notice the use of the word “my”. This revealed Davids' personal relationship with God. This is the basic foundation for all time victory. Understand that relationship is empowered by knowledge. And this is also true with God. The more we know Him, the more we want to know Him and the deeper our relationship with Him. Ask yourself this simple question is the Lord absolutely my God? Your sincere answer should provoke you into the more of God. Our text says that "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life..." David tells us that God is his “ light ”, his “ salvation” and his “ strength .” These are three powerful attributes of our God.
1. GOD IS OUR LIGHT: The antidote to darkness is light. As our Light, God delivers us from darkness Colossians 1:13 says “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son”. The power of darkness perpetuates evil, satanic mandates and operations but glory be to God HE is our light.
As our Light God guides our paths in life and destiny (Psa. 119:105 ).
2. GOD IS OUR SALVATION: It simply means that God is committed to delivering His people. Psalm 116:8 says that "For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling". However deadly the circumstances around your life is right now God is saving you from death, from tears and mistakes.
3. GOD IS OUR STRENGTH: It means that God delivers us from defeat. You require strength to succeed in life and destiny, you need strength to overcome that battle around your life, you can't win by your own strength, you need Gods' strength. 1 Samuel 2:9 (NLT) says "He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone."
This is who God is to you. So you need not fear any enemy that should arise against you. Satan himself is never a factor when God is on your side.
I pray for you today, enjoy the salvation from shame and worries, may God be your strength in the face of oppositions and may the light of God chase away every darkness from your life in Jesus' name.

PRAYER: O Lord be my light, my salvation and my strength in Jesus' name.

QUOTES: A God-less life is a risk-full life- Dr Joel Dabbas
DAILY READING: Romans 19, Numbers 28


ATTEND OUR POWER PACKED SERVICES AND EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL.

WE'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU  (TESTIMONIES, PRAYER REQUESTS)
PLEASE WRITE TO US:                                                                                                                                              dabbasjoel@gmail.com
                                  Or
gracefoundationministriesinternational@gmail.com


Grace Foundation Ministry...making a total man...

Comments

Popular Posts