UNITY KEY TO THE NEXT DIMENSION

SEEDS OF GRACE  (Daily Devotional)
FRIDAY, 23RD DECEMBER 2016. 

TOPIC: UNITY KEY TO THE NEXT DIMENSION. 
SCRIPTURE: 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know
that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
 -- John 17: 20-22 (KJV)
DIGGING: There is a quick work that the Lord wants to do before the Church is raptured. This will be fast if the Church is united.
Unity is to be joined as a whole and be the one. There are two types of unity spoken by Christ
a) Our unity with God;  and b)  Unity amongst Gods children. 
Jesus expects us to be joined with Him in God and between believers
IMPORTANCE OF UNITY:
1) IT IS A SHOW OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD: "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us..." God is not disjointed there is such an inseparable synchronization in the God head that makes them one. The cheapest way to show the world that we are in a strong relationship with God is in our unity.
2) UNITY VALIDATES THE REDEMPTION MANDATE: "that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." Jesus had an assignment to bring the world back to God. This is validated if we are in sink with God and with fellow believers.
3) UNITY REVEALS THE GLORY OF GOD: "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one." Glory is the beauty of God. It is the splendour of God. Unity reveals the manifold glory of God in us.
4) UNITY EMPOWERS PERFECTION AND SHOWS LOVE: "that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." To be perfect is to be blameless before God and man. If you are united with God and the people of God, you will begin to exhibit perfection.
The unity of the church will fulfill the joy of Christ. Hebrews 12:2 says that "Jesus for the joy that was set before him endured the cross and is seated in glory." No unity no glory.There is a class and dimension of glory that we can never experience as Gods children until unity is birthed in us. The unity between Christ and His Father took Him through the death on the cross and now He is seated in glory. Listen for your family, the church and your life to experience the glory realm there must be an unbreakable relationship between you and God and subsequently the church.

 PRAYER: O Lord bind my heart in unity with you always in Jesus' name.

QUOTES: Until you are in sink with God, you can't have anything from Him- Dr Joel Dabbas

DAILY READING: 2 Corinthians 6-7, Deuteronomy 3-4


ATTEND OUR POWER PACKED SERVICES AND EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL.

WE'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU  (TESTIMONIES, PRAYER REQUESTS)
PLEASE WRITE TO US:                                                                                                                                              dabbasjoel@gmail.com
                                  Or
gracefoundationministriesinternational@gmail.com
JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: C00417B0E
READ, FOLLOW, LIKE, ENGAGE, AND COMMENT @ http://dabbasjoel.blogspot.com. or



Grace Foundation Ministry...making a total man...

Comments

Popular Posts