I PROPHESY

SEEDS OF GRACE  (Daily Devotional)
FRIDAY, 30TH DECEMBER 2016. 

TOPIC: I PROPHESY
SCRIPTURE: So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone -- Ezekiel 37:7
MEMORY VERSE: Ezekiel 37:6

DIGGING: The word "prophesy" literally means to speak. "So I spoke this message, just as he told me. Suddenly as I spoke, there was a rattling noise all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached themselves as complete skeletons." It will then mean that to prophesy is to speak as you are directed by God. Gods idea of growth and promotion requires process and part of it is finishing one level to start the other. You are at that crucial part of the year where you are about to end and begin a new season.  Our text revealed that when he began to speak there was rattling all through the valley, and bones came together. There are many people today having the valley like experiences and are trusting God for a change. Everything seem disjointed and scattered. What you need to do in times like this is not praying it is prophesying. Don't speak about the situation, speak to it as you are commanded.
HOW TO SPEAK?
1) SPEAK AS THE WORD OF GOD COMMANDS
2) SPEAK AS THE HOLY SPIRIT COMMANDS YOU
Nothing new happens until we begin to speak. Understand that our words are like the sperm cell it will fertilize the ova and produce what it carries. So is our words, what we see manifest in our lives are what we spoke before. Fertilize your dream, destiny and future with the word of God and with the direction given to you by the Holy Spirit.
Remember until you speak out you can't come out. Speak Gods words into the new year: Gods plan to prosper me and give me a great future is coming through (Jeremiah 29:11),  it's my season of perfection, establishment, all round strength, and supernatural settlement (1Peter 5:10) in Jesus' name. Keep prophesying and you will see His word come through in your life.

PRAYER: O Lord I prophesy the performance of your words upon my life. I prophesy I will be married, I prophesy that I prosper in the things of the Spirit of God,  I prosper in business, ministry, and family in Jesus' name.

QUOTES: Progress will require process -- Dr Joel Dabbas

DAILY READING: Ephesians 3-4, Deuteronomy 18-19


ATTEND OUR POWER PACKED SERVICES AND EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL.

WE'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU  (TESTIMONIES, PRAYER REQUESTS)
PLEASE WRITE TO US:                                                                                                                                              dabbasjoel@gmail.com
                                  Or
gracefoundationministriesinternational@gmail.com
JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: C00417B0E
READ, FOLLOW, LIKE, ENGAGE, AND COMMENT @ http://dabbasjoel.blogspot.com. or



Grace Foundation Ministry...making a total man...

Comments

Popular Posts