RAIN OF ABUNDANCE




FOCUS: RAIN OF ABUNDANCE.

SCRIPTURAL FOCUS: 1 King 18:41, Zechariah 10:1, Joel 2:23-24

When Elijah prophesied that there is a sound of abundance, everything didn't look like it physically but His ears in the spirit heard it and He voiced it into physical manifestation by the voice of faith.

And today we also have same spirit of faith and same ears of the spirit we hear and proclaim there is a sound of abundance in the atmosphere of 2022 for us.

Biblically, “rain” symbolizes

• Goodness of God
• Blessing
• Word of God; and
• The Holy Spirit

What does abundance of rain mean?

It means existing in plentiful supply.

It means that scarcity, emptiness, and lack is broken

Existing in a realm where resources is larger than the need

It is Existing in a realm where the neck of worry for supply is broken

The sound of “Abundance of rain” meant the curse is over, blessing is pouring in again! 

Hear me just as i hear God, there is a sound of abundance of rain for you, your household and the Church of God in 2022

Say this with me, I prophesy that I exist in the realm of ceaseless, amazing and mind blowing supplies in 2022.
I will not borrow, I will lend to many in Jesus Name. Shout glory!!

FORCES OF SUPER ABUNDANCE (2 Kings 7:1-19)

1. Faith
Elisha spoke faith filled words that by this time tomorrow.
Never doubt what God will do for you in 2022. Rather believe.
Your believe determines how you behave and how you behave stimulates heaven.

2. The prophetic ministry
Learn to prophesy everyday

3. Covenant practices (Malachi 3:10-11)

4. Thanksgiving
Celebrating God
Jesus cause abundance by Thanksgiving

5. Prayer
Elijah caused abundance of rain by praying.
If you are not praying you are playing. It is time to pray and not play about your season of abundance 




PRAYERS

1. Thank You Lord for strength to wait upon You

2. By the precious Blood of Jesus I gain entrance to the throne room and my voice has power before the Lord in Jesus Name

3. Thank You because I and my family are marching triumphantly into the year 2022

4. Lord. I decree and declare that I exist in the realm of constant and instant supernatural supplies all through 2022

5. I decree that the anointing for everyday provision and increase is all I enjoy in 2022

6. Bu the power of the Holy Spirit. The windows of heaven is opened over my life and I have no room to keep the amazing blessings the Lord is giving me in Jesus Name

7. Father! I break the siege of lack, poverty, empty-handedness, empty bank account, empty store house now forever out of my home in Jesus Name

8. I ask that by the anointing of super abundance that Is upon me now, I have more than enough resources to bless others, bless Your ministers and Your work around the world in Jesus Name

9. Any demonic siege of living hand to mouth, demonic siege of little or no resources I bind your stronghold now and I am liberated in Jesus Name

10. Lord, 2022 will be the year that I will give in proportions I have never given before because I have more than enough in Jesus Name


11. My Father, my God by the reason of Your rain of abundance, let every form of poverty, lack, debt, scarcity and all financial limitation around me expire by fire now and forever in the Name of Jesus. Joel 2:23-24

12. Oh Lord, I ask that You deliver me from every mindset of poverty and mediocrity. Help me to think abundance all through 2022 in Jesus Name. Proverbs 23:7

13. Angels of the Lord in charge of 2022, open the doors of nations, continents, and opportunities so that there is continuous inflow of blessings for me, my family and Your Church in Jesus Name

14. I decree and declare that goodness, favour and mercies are the only ones permitted to follow me all through 2022 in Jesus Name 


Comments

Popular Posts