HELPED



FOCUS: HELP 


SCRIPTURAL FOCUS: 1 SAMUEL 7:9-12

The great king David said in Psalm 121:1-2 KJV that
"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. [2] My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth."

The truth is that no one becomes anything in life unless that person is being helped.

Help is a system of assistance created by God to make life easy.

Help is the God creating advantage for you

Help is a spiritual leverage system that helps amplify, modify and helps actualize your dream and goals.

Help is God strengthening your hand to pursue and actualize what you have never done before

For example see what what happened in
1 Kings 18:44-46 KJV
"And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot , and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not. [45] And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel. [46] And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel."
Ahab was assisted by his horses and chariots; he took off before Elijah. But when the hand of the Lord assisted Elijah, he overtook him.
The help of the Lord helps you to break records with ease.

Hear me like I hear God, you will move with speed into destiny and purpose in 2022 in Jesus Name.

NOTE THESE ABOUT THE HELP OF GOD

1. The help of ensures that you are not vulnerable in life and destiny (Isaiah 50:7)

2. The help of God is God’s set up for your welfare

3. The help of God is the answers to your prayer.

4. The help of God removes shame and shatters hopelessness

5. The Help of God is responsible for victory in battle, especially in the face of imminent defeat (1Sam. 7:9-12)

6. The Help of God is responsible for deliverance from death, especially where others have died under similar circumstances (1Chron. 15:26)

7. The Help of God is responsible for strength unto success and progress in life (1Kings 18:46; Dan. 11:32; Ps. 89:19; 2Chron. 26:5, 15)

8. The Help of God is responsible for persistence and continuity in life (Acts 26:22)
The help of God is responsible for motion despite resistance

HOW DO YOU ATTAIN AND MAINTAIN THE HELP OF GOD?
1. Through prayerfulness (Heb. 4:16)

2. Through helplessness (Heb. 4:16)
Don't think you can do things all by yourself. Debase self and increase God's powerful help around you.

3. Thankfulness and sacrifice (1Sam. 7:91-12; 1Chron. 15:26)

Finally, know that the year before you is one full of God's help in every way.

PRAYER
1. Lord, I thank You for this new day, I am grateful for grave to wait upon You in Jesus Name

2. I ascend the hills of God today and by the precious Blood of Jesus I gain acceptance before the throne and my voice is heard in the courts of our Lord in Jesus Name

3. I decree and declare that in 2022 I am greatly and marvelously helped of the Lord (2 Chronicles 26:15)

4. By the help of the Lord, I will know no shame all through 2022 and beyond in Jesus Name (Isaiah 50:7)

5. I decree and declare that by the help of God I will accomplish great things in 2022

6. By the help of God I subdue all my enemies in 2022

7. By the help of God my hands are strengthened to build great businesses, great carriers, great ministry, great family and so in Jesus Name

8. I prophesy i will never be stranded in 2022

9. The helper of God is compelling destiny helpers around my life in 2022

10. By the help of God's Spirit I make unimaginable impact in 2022 in Jesus Name

11. Thank You Lord for answers to prayers in Jesus Name

Comments

Popular Posts