FAMILY


FOCUS: FAMILY 


SCRIPTURAL FOCUS: Isaiah 8:18


A family is a group of people connected by blood.


Everyone is a part of a biological family tree. It is through a family that we all have the opportunity of existence. In other words, family is God’s ordained land to plant you on earth.


Family is vital for God's mandate on earth. 

For example when Jesus was to be born, God looked for the family of Joseph the descendant of David to bring His Son into the world.

When God wanted to raise a people of covenant, He looked for the family of Abraham and established His covenant with them.

I want you to note this: Every family including yours has a prophetic mandate from God.


The truth is that the devil knows this and that is why He fights families.


But hear me as I hear God, every family challenge and battle is destroyed today in Jesus Name. 


Now, I want us to x-ray certain things about families and by extension your family as we command the year 2022.


1. In every family God plants a gift or even gifts (Ex 31:1-7; 35:30-35; Gen 4:19-21)


There is an impartation of certain unique giftings in families. And God does this to help families become a voice on earth.


There are families with the gift of business 

Some have the gift for discovery 

Some is politics, leadership and administration 

Some is law (they become very good lawyers)

Some is medicine

Some it is crafts

Some families are good with acting and entertainment and so on


Prophetic decree: Whatever God gave to your family that the enemy has suppressed or taken away it is coming back in Jesus Name 


2. In every family there is a blessing 

Every family that God created He blessed. 

In Genesis He blessed Adam and His wife.

Genesis 1:27-28 KJV

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 

[28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.


Isaiah 65:8 says destroy it not for there is a blessing in it. I prophesy to you and your family, the blessing in you can never be destroyed in Jesus Name 


3. Your Family is an extension or a vehicle for generations and other families to be blessed 


God told Abraham in Genesis 12:3 KJV

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."


God repeated to His grandson Jacob in Genesis 28:14 KJV

"And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed."


Listen to me beloved, your family is an extension of the blessing not misery.


None of your family members will be a portal of pain or concern in their generation in Jesus Name.


Say this, I and my family are blessed, we carry the blessing and we dispense the blessing.


With this understanding I want you to be angry at whatever does not look like God's ordained order for your family and contend with it.


Glory!



PRAYER POINTS 


1 O Lord thank You for strength to wait upon You yesterday. I ask for strength as I look up to You and wait in prayer and fasting today in Jesus Name


2. Lord, I receive the grace to fast and pray. 


3. O Lord of the Heavens army, frustrate every agenda of the wicked against my life, family and destiny Lord, in Jesus’ Name


4. Any demonic influence in my life and around my family i destroy now 


5. Generational familiar spirits fighting my family and establishing evil patterns i command your end now


6. I decree and declare that every member of my family are set on fire for Jesus 


7. Every siege and limitation scatters now


8. Lord, make me and my family a sign and wonder all through 2022 and beyond


9. Barreness, poverty, delayed marriage and evil character plaguing my family scatters now



10. Every gift in my family that is suppressed becomes functional now


11. Lord, I speak peace and unity into my family 


12. Lord, in the name of Jesus, just as David was anointed king out of the family of Jesse. Father anoint each one of my family for their thrones in destiny in Jesus Name 


13. Joblessness and barreness ends now


14. I prophesy speed, progress, testimonies, miracles and greatness is what we will enjoy in my family in 2022 and beyond in Jesus Name 


15. I rebuke scarcity, empty-handedness out of my home 


16. I frustrate and destroy every witchcraft activity against my family in Jesus Name 


17. 2022 settle my family O Lord in Jesus Name



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts