PRAYER AND ANSWER

TREASURES OF GRACE (DAILY DEVOTIONAL)
TUESDAY, 11TH JULY 2017

TOPIC: PRAYER AND ANSWER

SCRIPTURE: 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me - 2 Corinthians 9:12

MEMORY VERSE: Isaiah 65:24

DIGGING DEEP: The reason we pray is not because it is a religious routine, it is because we want to know God's perspective over a matter. Any matter you bring before God does not fall on deaf ears, because if it matters to you, it also matters to God. Understand that you can't anticipate answers to prayers if you don't participate in prayers.
Prayer is gaining influence over the realm of the physical by engaging God.
Apostle Paul was having a challenge which he called "a thorn" but we notice that he went to pray to God fervently and continously. We deduce therefore that prayer is:
A. A platform of expressing your pain to God: "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me." Jabez had a thorn of curse in his flesh he called on God, Hannah had the thorn of barreness she called on God.
B. A platform where we recieve Divine counsel for the things in our lives: "And he said unto me..." His saying is the solution to your crying.
C. A link between problem and solution: "...for my strength is made perfect in weakness." There is answer and solution when you pray.
D. A place where we see beyond the problem: "Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." Prayer changes our perspective about things. It changes you from complaining to been happy.
If you talk about the problem you are going through all the time you can't end it. But when you pray about it all the time, you are elevated above the issue and you see it from Divine perspective and not earthly perspective.
Walk with this light today:
1. NEVER TALK ABOUT A PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO GOD ABOUT. 
2. NEVER QUIT NOR GIVE UP ASKING GOD. 
3. SPEAK ONLY THE ANSWERS YOU HAVE RECIEVED FROM THE LORD. 
It is the caller that recieves answers not the talker. Because you can talk about it and not call for it.
There are times we pray and God's answer is an emphatic No! Beloved don't be heart broken God's No is still better than your yes. And your no is inferior to God's yes.
Finally, never allow any situation stop you from praying. Prayer gives you link to grace. Grace empowers you to overcome every weakness or issues of life.
I pray for you recieve grace to overcome anything threatening your life in Jesus' name.

PRAYER: I rebuke any demonic agent sponsoring pain in my life,  destiny, business, office and family now in the name of Jesus'.

QUOTE: Only those who pray anticipates answers  -Dr. Dabbas Joel

DAILY READING: Isaiah 45

ATTEND OUR POWER PACKED SERVICES AND EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL.

WE'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU (TESTIMONIES, PRAYER REQUESTS)
PLEASE TO US: dabbasjoel@gmail.com
Or
gracefoundationministriesinternational@gmail.com
JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: C00417B0E
READ, FOLLOW, LIKE, ENGAGE, AND COMMENT @ http:/ /http://dabbasjoel.blogspot.com.ng
WHATSAPP: +2347017651300

Grace Foundation Ministry International...making total man...

© 2017 TREASURES OF GRACE ONLINE™

Comments

Popular Posts