ALL SUFFICIENT GRACE

TREASURES OF GRACE (DAILY DEVOTIONAL)
WEDNESDAY, 12TH JULY 2017

TOPIC: ALL SUFFICIENT GRACE

SCRIPTURE: 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me  - 2 Corinthians 12:7-9

MEMORY VERSE: Hebrews 4:16

DIGGING DEEP: Our text reveals something intresting to us. Apostle Paul had a thorn in His flesh that he had earnestly asked God to take it away from him. He had a challenge, an inadequacy, a pain, a weakness and insufficiency. God did not take the pain away but instead God supplied grace for the insufficiency. This reveals that:
1. The grace of God is the linker to all sufficiency
2. Grace is a force that pulls any kind of supernatural supplies
3. Grace can terminates insufficiencies and inadequacies in our lives.
4. Grace is never threatened by the presence of a 'thorn' but shines in it.
5. The ability to accomplish God’s tasks does not rely on our adequacy, but on God's sufficiency.
It was the discipline of God's grace that made Paul strong.
I like you to notice what God told him "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness." This means that grace is the strength of the spirit. A graceless christian is strengthless. It also means that when grace arrives it overcomes imperfections and upgrades you into perfection.
Hebrews 4:16 says "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Grace is the answer for every need in your life. Grace is the multi faceted dimension of the operation of God.
Grace is the treatment for every deficiency in our lives that is to say that grace can be curative in effect, or prophylactic in activity.
Deficiency is what affects efficiency. But God's grace overhauls the resistance and brings God's assignment to pass through us. Two examples are Moses a stamarer, another is Isaiah with speech impairment and has low self esteem. When they encountered grace their inabilities became inconsequential.
Finally, God's grace gives stability despite your inability to accomplish Divine tasks easily.

PRAYER: O Lord i recieve grace to deal with every deficiency in my life today in Jesus' name.

QUOTE: Grace is the answer for all deficiency -Dr. Dabbas Joel

DAILY READING: Isaiah 46

ATTEND OUR POWER PACKED SERVICES AND EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL.

WE'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU (TESTIMONIES, PRAYER REQUESTS)
PLEASE TO US: dabbasjoel@gmail.com
Or
gracefoundationministriesinternational@gmail.com
JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: C00417B0E
READ, FOLLOW, LIKE, ENGAGE, AND COMMENT @ http:/ /http://dabbasjoel.blogspot.com.ng
WHATSAPP: +2347017651300

Grace Foundation Ministry International...making total man...



© 2017 TREASURES OF GRACE ONLINE™

Comments

Popular Posts