GOD SEND ME A MAN

TREASURES OF GRACE (DAILY DEVOTIONAL)
THURSDAY, 16TH MARCH 2017
TOPIC: GOD SEND ME A MAN
SCRIPTURE: 7 Some time later the brook dried up because there had been no rain in the land. 8 Then the word of the Lord came to him: 
9 “Go at once to Zarephath in the region of Sidon and stay there. I have directed a widow there to supply you with food.” 
10 So he went to Zarephath. When he came to the town gate, a widow was there gathering sticks. He called to her and asked, “Would you bring me a little water in a jar so I may have a drink?” 
11 As she was going to get it, he called, “And bring me, please, a piece of bread.”
12 “As surely as the Lord your God lives,” she replied, “I don’t have any bread—only a handful of flour in a jar and a little olive oil in a jug. I am gathering a few sticks to take home and make a meal for myself and my son, that we may eat it—and die.”
13 Elijah said to her, “Don’t be afraid. Go home and do as you have said. But first make a small loaf of bread for me from what you have and bring it to me, and then make something for yourself and your son. 
14 For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘The jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until the day the Lord sends rain on the land.’”
15 She went away and did as Elijah had told her. So there was food every day for Elijah and for the woman and her family. 
16 For the jar of flour was not used up and the jug of oil did not run dry, in keeping with the word of the Lord spoken by Elijah 
- 1 Kings 17:7-16

MEMORY VERSE: John 1:6

DIGGING DEEP: God will most often than not touch our lives by using people. Hence He is our source (our Elshaddai), men are just resources/ channels He uses. To be used by God you must see people as resources rather than sources.
Beloved when God wants to change your life He will send His word directly to you or use people. Even in your assignment in life and destiny one huge tool God will use to help you is men.
Elijah was sent to the widow of Zarephath. He met her at the gate gathering sticks. She was at a very strategic place because gates signifies the seat of power and authority, it also signifies the place of judgement and decision making. This woman was at the place where the verdict of death, lack and nothingness was passed over her life and her son for she said "I don’t have any bread—only a handful of flour in a jar and a little olive oil in a jug. I am gathering a few sticks to take home and make a meal for myself and my son, that we may eat it—and die.” But God sent Elijah to cancel the evil verdict and event she was about to encounter; to preserve her and release all her resources that was tied down.
I speak to you as God's privileged servant, God is going to end satanic verdicts passed over your life. That verdict of financial nothingness is ending right now. May be your prayer is that "God send me my husband/wife", it might be "God send me an helper", or it is "God send me a deliverer such as Moses to Israel"; and for someone it is "God send me dream builders." Beloved of the Lord, God is sending them to you right now.
Mankind needed salvation God sent Jesus Christ His Son. Abraham needed a child God came to Him in the form of a man.
I prophesy once again God is sending men your way that will answer your requests.
From our anchor Scripture we understand that:
1. God meets needs; and He uses His servants as tools.
2. Don't give up even in the very last moment God will trigger a miracle.
3. A last minute miracle is possible if a last minute obedince is enforced.
4. Seeds are powerful tools God uses to change our seasons.
Finally, the brook dried up. Elijah now had a need and that brought divine instructions that made him to move and was used. Understand that anytime God uses you to answer the need of someone never be proud about it, because in so doing God is fixing your very own needs too.
I pray for you today, God will send you as an answer to someone's life and God will send you people that carry your answers too in Jesus' name.

PRAYER: O Lord, send unto me husband/my wife.
O Lord send unto me my destiny, and ministry helpers in Jesus' name.
My Father, i connect to the power of supernatural supplies give me a miracle job in Jesus' name.

QUOTE: Help from above is absolute, help from man alone is moot - Dr. Dabbas Joel

DAILY READING: Psalm 17-18, 1 Kings 17-18

ATTEND OUR POWER PACKED SERVICES AND EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL.

WE'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU (TESTIMONIES, PRAYER REQUESTS)
PLEASE WRITE TO US: dabbasjoel@gmail.com
Or
gracefoundationministriesinternational@gmail.com
JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: C00417B0E
READ, FOLLOW, LIKE, ENGAGE, AND COMMENT @ http:/ /http://dabbasjoel.blogspot.com.ng
WHATSAPP: +2347017651300

Grace Foundation Ministry International...making total man...

© 2017 TREASURES OF GRACE ONLINE™

Comments

Popular Posts