SUPERNATURAL SPEED AND ACCOMPLISHMENT PRAYER AND FASTING DAY 3

 


SUPERNATUAL SPEED AND ACCOMPLISHMENT FAST. 

DAY 3 (Wednesday. 13th. January 2021) 

PRAYER FOCUS: RESORATION AND THE POSSESSING OF POSEESSION. 

FOCAL SCRIPTURE:JOEL 2:25, OBADIAH 1:17 

1- Heavenly Father, thank You for strength and the grace to wait upon You in this fast. To You alone be all the glory. 

2- My Father we ask that the precious blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sins in the Name of Jesus. 

3- I decree and declare that all of my possession in the hands of the enemy i take them back now by force in the Name of Jesus. 

4- My Father, My Father, May the anointing of restoration come upon my family and Your church Grace Foundation mightily this year in the Name of Jesus. 

5- My Father, My Helper, i command total restoration of every thing i have lost in the Name of Jesus. 

6- Any demonic personality who has taken what belongs to me, I command them to release it in now in the mighty Name of Jesus. 

7- My Father, My Helper, i retrieve back from the hands of the enemy any of my possession that I unknowingly misplaced, in the Name of Jesus. 

8- Oh God of restoration, i ask for the release of seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken away from me, in the Name of Jesus. 

9- Oh God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob restore to me my wasted years in the Name of Jesus. 

10- My Father, my Helper, remove from my life every barrier to my possession in 2021 in Name of Jesus. 

11- Oh God of Jabez, my Restorer restore my wasted efforts, money, health, strength and blessings in the Name of Jesus. 

12- Heavenly Father, we ask for the restoration of passion, love, unity and zeal in Your church Grace Foundation, thereby provoking uncommon manifestation in 2021 in the Name of Jesus. 

13- Father, we ask for the release and restoration of all possessions that belongs to Your church in the Name of Jesus. 

14- Oh God of heaven in 2021 cause Your church Grace Foundation to possess territories thereby breaking new grounds in the Name of Jesus. 

15- Thank You Lord for answering our prayers.

Comments

Popular Posts