I WILL REBUKE THE DEVOURERS FOR YOUR SAKE




WINNING WITH DR. JOEL DABBAS

I WILL REBUKE THE DEVOURERS FOR YOUR SAKE

God is a caring God
God is a protecting God. He is committed to you and to me.
Read this "And I WILL rebuke the devourer for YOUR SAKES, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:11 KJV)

POWERFUL!!!
God says because of me and you He will rebuke the devourer. 
But what is so special about me and you that God is on the look out for us?

1. We are members of His Body, His Flesh and of His Bones

There are things you do because you are family with someone. You are part of God so He will be on the look out for you

2. Because of covenant

God does not renege in His promises. He is too faithful to fail you.
If you keep the part of the covenant God is bound to respond to you

3. Because of His namesake

God cannot stand His name been ridiculed in your life (Psalm 23:1-3)

REMEMBER, today that God will rebuke that devourer and that pest pestering your destiny, life, ministry, family, job, business and health.

PROPHETIC DECREE: I curse every generational devourer from your life now in Jesus name

Comments

Popular Posts