SUPERNATURAL EXPANSION FAST JANUARY 2020
DAY ONE (13 . 01. 2020)
FOCUS: BREAKING FORTH BY FASTING
SCRIPTURAL FOCUS: ISAIAH 58:4-9

PRAYERS

1- Father, thank You for the dawning of the New Year. Thank You for the privilege of living to see this year. To You be all the glory, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

2- Father, thank You for the favours, mercies, miracles and testimonies of last year. To You be all the praise for every confirmation of Divine Elevation in 2019, Lord in Jesus’ Name .

3- Father, thank You for all the good things You have prepared and packaged into this year for my life, destiny, family, the Church (Grace Foundation) and the Nation, Lord. To You be all the praise, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

4- Father, I ask that You will help me to experience the multi-dimensional breaking forth results of this Supernatural Expansion Fast in Jesus’ Name. I ask for the opening of all doors in my life before the end of the fast, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

5- Father, help me not to miss any Divine signal in the course of this fast, in Jesus’ Name. Help me Lord to be sensitive to Your divine directions, in 2020.

6- Father, when Daniel fasted for 21days, You answered him from the 1st day. From this 1st day, answer me Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

7- Father i ask that in this season of Supernarural Expansion fast, i am breaking forth on every side.

8- Father, I ask that in 2020 my light shall break forth in Jesus Name.

9- Oh Lord i ask that as i wait upon You in this Supernatural Expansion fast, shift my life, destiny, Your Church (Grace Foundation) to have a massive turn around.

10- Thank You Lord for answered prayers Lord.



Comments

Popular Posts