SERVICE: PATHWAY TO HONOUR

TREASURES OF GRACE (DAILY DEVOTIONAL)
SATURDAY, 10TH JUNE 2017

TOPIC: SERVICE: PATHWAY TO HONOUR

SCRIPTURE: If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour - John 12:26

MEMORY VERSE: John 12:25

DIGGING DEEP: God has called us to serve Him. Servants are not known by their titles, nor by position. Servants are products of service. True servants are products of loyal, obedient and dedicated service unto God.
Servants are those who have surrendered their purpose unto God. It is a state whereby you say i have nothing on my own to pursue but you Lord. With this type of mentality, no matter the sphere you are right now or will be, you will be a proper kingdom ambassador carrying God's agenda everywhere you find yourself. This kind of people don't separate God from their business, career or family. They know that if God is not involved it will be devoured.
Service is an open cheque from God to man. It is not an invitation handed only to a particular race, tribe or tongue. Anywhere you are on earth, no matter your background, Jesus says that "If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be..." The implication of this is that:
1. There is a place in God you can never get to unless you serve Him.
2. There is a realm that only service can get you into.
3. Divine presence explodes in a place that kingdom service is prime: "...where I am, there shall also my servants be..." You can't be serving God and not experience Him. When you keep serving God, you will keep having Him.
Service is a major vehicle that transports you into the extra-natural realm of power, grace, anointing, insight, and impact.
Service is a visa into the realm of God. For instance the realm of God there is fullness of joy, hence you can't be serving God and you won't enjoy joy.
God honours those who serve Him. He distinguishes faithful servants. Service is a gateway to a life of distinction.
Finally, you can't serve God and not be distinguished in life.

PRAYER: O Lord by service distinguish me in all arear of my life in Jesus' name amen.

QUOTE:   Honour is the reward of faithful service - Dr. Dabbas Joel

DAILY READING: Isaiah 12

ATTEND OUR POWER PACKED SERVICES AND EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL.

WE'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU (TESTIMONIES, PRAYER REQUESTS)
PLEASE TO US: dabbasjoel@gmail.com
Or
gracefoundationministriesinternational@gmail.com
JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: C00417B0E
READ, FOLLOW, LIKE, ENGAGE, AND COMMENT @ http:/ /http://dabbasjoel.blogspot.com.ng
WHATSAPP: +2347017651300

Grace Foundation Ministry International...making total man...

© 2017 TREASURES OF GRACE ONLINE™

Comments

Popular Posts