ANOINTED BY SERVICE

TREASURES OF GRACE (Daily Devotional)
SUNDAY, 19TH FEBRUARY 2017

TOPIC: ANOINTED BY SERVICE
SCRIPTURE: I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. Psalm 89:20-21

MEMORY VERSE: Exodus 29:7

DIGGING DEEP: The oil of God is never for jokers. It does land on uncommitted folks because God does not waste resources.
It is interesting to know that what we look for from God is actually looking for us. The anointing is looking for a man to come upon. 

Our anchor Scripture said "I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him." 
David was the youngest son in the family of Jesse, he suffered rejection and was always abandoned to take care of the family sheep, but Gods oil pulled him into lime light.The oil gave him kingship, the oil gave him boldness and power to fight and conquer Goliath.
The anointing is finder, it is a discoverer. Beloved there are some potentials in you that is lying dormant but when the oil of God locates you, it will come alive. Some people no matter what they do the qualities in them is never noticed but when God finds you out with his oil, those virtues begins to find expression and acceptance.
What qualities of those who can attract the oil of God upon their lives:
1] People who are committed to the Father's business: Out of all of David's brothers he was the only one busy tending for thee sheep. The cheapest way to get the oil of God via service.

2] Commitment: It is your commitment to God that commits God to you. God only responds to those who respond to Him.

3] People with perfect heart: 2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are perfect to him." A perfect heart attracts God anytime, any day and anywhere. 

I prophesy that you will experience the oil of God on your life this day in Jesus' name.

PRAYER: O Lord locate me with Your Holy oil in Jesus' name.

Anything in me repelling me from been anointed i break now in Jesus' name.

QUOTE: If you are not committed to God, you will be omitted from His oil - Dr. Dabbas Joel

DAILY READING: Revelation 18, 2 Samuel 3-4

ATTEND OUR POWER PACKED SERVICES AND EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL.

WE'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU (TESTIMONIES, PRAYER REQUESTS)
PLEASE WRITE TO US: dabbasjoel@gmail.com
Or
gracefoundationministriesinternational@gmail.com
JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: C00417B0E
READ, FOLLOW, LIKE, ENGAGE, AND COMMENT @ http:/ /http://dabbasjoel.blogspot.com.ng
WHATSAPP: +2347017651300

Grace Foundation Ministry...making a total man...

© 2017 TREASURES OF GRACE ONLINE™

Comments

Popular Posts